Sunday, October 7, 2012

Trend ALERT! Camo for the ladies

I never thought I would be one to actually want to wear anything camouflaged. BUT lately I have totally changed my mind about it. You can wear it in so many different chic ways I actually want to engaged in this trend. 



Here is a few different ways how to wear it,
From shirts, jackets, pants and belts. All you need is one piece to make your outfit look so chic. 


If you were wondering where you can get these awesome pieces here are a few affordable retailers to shop from to get these items.
Take a look BELOW!


Studded Camouflaged Shirt  [{Zara}]

Camouflage printed see through shirt [{Zara}]

Zipped Camouflaged Jacket [{Zara}]

Camouflaged Print Trousers [{Zara}]

Super Skinny twill Camouflaged pants [{Gap}]
Camouflaged printed calf hair belt [{Gap}]

You can also get other T-shirts and jackets from







No comments:

Post a Comment