Wednesday, January 23, 2013

INSIDE STUFF ...

Greetings to all!
I will like to inform my viewers on my most recent project. 

Recently, I started interning for Samantha Black best known for SammyB Designs as her social media assistant. (If you look at my older posts you'll see pics of me working in her Spring/ Summer 2013 Runway show) 
My responsibilities consist of updating social networks with the most recent designs, I also send out weekly newsletters and help out in events as well. 

 I wanted to let all my viewers know about the season premiere of  PROJECT RUNWAY featuring Samantha Black on 
Thursday, January 24 at 9pm on lifetime.






It's always a pleasure working with Samantha. Her down to earth and humble personality is great to work with and she takes huge pride in what she does; is very inspiring to any upcoming designer.



No comments:

Post a Comment