Friday, January 25, 2013

WHAT MAGAZINE TO READ THIS MONTH !

I have my preferences of magazines I like to read every month; from InStyle, Vogue, to People Style Watch.

A few articles always catch my attention on fashion tips, trends,  styles and etc. I decided to share these articles with my viewers.

My favorite this month is February's InStyle Magazine wit Jessica Alba on the cover.



My favorite article is 

"Deals and Steals" on  page 132. 

In this article you'll find the latest styles for an affordable price. 

I also enjoyed the "Spring Preview" article. 



Go to your nearest news stand and get a copy of February's InStyle Magazine and check out all the affordable trends you can enjoy for the spring. 

There is many more cool articles you will enjoy reading but I don't want to give them all up. 

Hope you enjoy this magazine as much as I did . 



No comments:

Post a Comment