Saturday, January 26, 2013

Trends to LET GO in 2013 !

There's a few trends that I was not too profound of in 2012.

So here they go!

SPIKES AND STUDS
Ok people lets be serious the whole spike trend is just hideous. It was cool when it first started trending but after people started making spike sneakers, jackets, hats, phone cases and other tacky things with it, it became very cliche. Personally I never liked that trend and I just hope people stop wearing spikes and studs this year.

CHEAP WEDGE SNEAKERS

Let me explain, I love wedge sneakers I just don't like the cheap versions. For those of you that don't know the originator of these wedge sneakers is Isabel Marant. The retail price for this sneakers rounds up to nearly $1,000. I know many of you cant afford this amount for a pair of sneakers but Steve Madden and Puma gives you a more affordable alternative.   
Isabel Marant 

Steve Madden 


Puma 



JEGGINS

I just don't understand them... or even why I want pockets, zippers, and exaggerated stitching on my leggings. Just buy a pair of stretch jeans, no?



SEQUINS UGGS.


This trend goes against every thing I believe in. The sequins material is fun, glamorous, and shiny. It’s a great evening accessories. It’s meant to be on a skirt, or a purse, or on a really sexy 5-inch stiletto or pump. But putting this material on UGGS (the UGGliest shoe alive) that’s like the tuxedo tee-shirt? Just makes no sense at all. Like, why!


What trends you didn't like in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment